Top 5 Wednesday - Red Covers

Mittwoch, 5. November 2014


   Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey & Mindy. Check out the Goodreads page here!

   This weeks we are talking about red covers where I have to admit that I don't have read many books which have a red cover. But, let's see what I can find and, as always, these are in no particular order.



   #1 Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
   I love this cover. I love the title and I love the book itself. Enough said.

   #2 Fractured by Teri Terry
   Somehow, normally this cover always looked redder then it does on this picture. Oh well. I really like the cover and I like that the covers for this entire trilogy are consistent. The cover fits the book perfectly.

   #3 The Secret Hour by Scott Westerfeld
   This cover is really nice and red. A fun thing is that the spines of the books in this trilogy, when put together, form a clock which is amazing and it's perfect.

   #4 Allegiant by Veronica Roth
   Again, here we have a case of 'in reality this cover is redder'. I really did not enjoy this book but it has a red cover so it counts.

   #5 Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
   I'm not the biggest fan of this cover. I think the white US version (if I remember correctly) is much nicer but that's the one I have. The book was all right and the cover is red so it has the spot.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen