Top 5 Wednesday - Female Characters

Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014


   Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Lainey & Mindy. Check out the Goodreads page here! 

    So this Wednesday is all about female characters. They are in no particular order.

 
   #1 Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins)
   I absolutely love Katniss. She is a amazing and strong character. She is special and the journey she goes on, which all started by volunteering in order to save Prim, is just... I'm lacking the words to describe just how much I am a fan of Katniss. 

    #2 Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead)
   I am a huge fan of Rose. She is so sassy, witty and funny. There aren't many female characters like her out there. I had a great time reading the Vampire Academy series thanks to her great narration. 

    #3 Hermione Granger (Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling)
   Do I need to explain this one? I don't think so. 

    #4 Maddie Freeman (Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky)
   Maddie will always have a very special place in my heart because Maddie and the Awaken-Trilogy introduced me to the world of dystopian novels which I fell in love with. The development that Maddie undergoes is great and realistic, which you can't say about a lot of character developments in some novels out there. 

    #5 Mara Dyer (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin)
   Mara is amazing and just such a (probably) unreliable character. But, her narration is outstanding and amazing. The journey she takes us on is brilliant and I love each and every page of the Mara Dyer books.

BONUS (shameless plug) BONUS (shameless plug) BONUS (shameless plug) BONUS

   #6 Bexx Kajan (Into the Unknown by Alice Reeds)
   It takes time to warm up to her simply because Bexx was trimmed into believing in herself, even to a point where she seems utterly egocentric, but once you start to see what she is just as vulnorable and human as everybody else you'll like her. She is only getting to know the world as it really is and discovers something that we feel is something basic and normal, but for her is new and foreign - emotions and feelings. And yes, she is my protagonist so it's kind of pre-destined that I like her but I think if you give her a chance you might like her too. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen